WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. arborical, arboreal, arborary, arborous
- usage: of or relating to or formed by trees; "an arborous roof"
- 2. arboreal (vs. nonarboreal), arboreous, tree-living
- usage: inhabiting or frequenting trees; "arboreal apes"
- 3. arboreal, arboreous, arborescent, arboresque, arboriform, dendriform, dendroid, dendroidal, treelike, tree-shaped, branchy (vs. branchless)
- usage: resembling a tree in form and branching structure; "arborescent coral found off the coast of Bermuda"; "dendriform sponges"
All rights reserved.
See also: arboreal (Dictionary)