- 1. Arawak, Arawakan, Amerindian, Native American
- usage: a member of a widespread group of Amerindians living in northeastern South America
- 2. Arawak, Arawakan, Amerind, Amerindian language, American-Indian language, American Indian, Indian
- usage: a family of South American Indian languages spoken in northeastern South America
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. Arawakan
- usage: of or relating to the peoples who speak the language of the Arawak
All rights reserved.
See also: arawakan (Dictionary)