WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. argon, Ar, atomic number 18, chemical element, element, noble gas, inert gas, argonon
- usage: a colorless and odorless inert gas; one of the six inert gases; comprises approximately 1% of the earth's atmosphere
- 2. are, ar, area unit, square measure
- usage: a unit of surface area equal to 100 square meters
- 3. Arkansas, Land of Opportunity, AR
- usage: a state in south central United States; one of the Confederate states during the American Civil War
All rights reserved.
See also: ar (Dictionary)