WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. Aquarius, Water Bearer, person, individual, someone, somebody, mortal, soul
- usage: (astrology) a person who is born while the sun is in Aquarius
- 2. Aquarius
- usage: a zodiacal constellation in the southern hemisphere; between Capricornus and Pisces
- 3. Aquarius, Aquarius the Water Bearer, Water Bearer
- usage: the eleventh sign of the zodiac; the sun is in this sign from about January 20 to February 18
All rights reserved.
See also: aquarius (Dictionary)