WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. apron, protective garment
- usage: a garment of cloth or leather or plastic that is tied about the waist and worn to protect your clothing
- 2. apron, site, land site
- usage: (golf) the part of the fairway leading onto the green
- 3. proscenium, apron, forestage, stage
- usage: the part of a modern theater stage between the curtain and the orchestra (i.e., in front of the curtain)
- 4. apron, paved surface
- usage: a paved surface where aircraft stand while not being used
All rights reserved.
See also: apron (Dictionary)