WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. accessible, approachable, comprehensible (vs. incomprehensible), comprehendible
- usage: capable of being read with comprehension; "readily accessible to the nonprofessional reader"; "the tales seem more approachable than his more difficult novels"
- 2. approachable (vs. unapproachable), accessible
- usage: easy to meet or converse or do business with; "a friendly approachable person"
- 3. approachable, reachable, accessible (vs. inaccessible)
- usage: easily approached; "a site approachable from a branch of the Niger"
All rights reserved.
See also: approachable (Dictionary)