WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. appraisal, assessment, classification, categorization, categorisation, sorting
- usage: the classification of someone or something with respect to its worth
- 2. appraisal, estimate, estimation, commercial document, commercial instrument
- usage: a document appraising the value of something (as for insurance or taxation)
- 3. appraisal, estimate, estimation
- usage: an expert estimation of the quality, quantity, and other characteristics of someone or something
All rights reserved.
See also: appraisal (Dictionary)