WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. extremity, appendage, member, external body part
- usage: an external body part that projects from the body; "it is important to keep the extremities warm"
- 2. process, outgrowth, appendage, body part
- usage: a natural prolongation or projection from a part of an organism either animal or plant; "a bony process"
- 3. appendage, part, portion
- usage: a part that is joined to something larger
All rights reserved.
See also: appendage (Dictionary)