WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. animation, life, living, aliveness, being, beingness, existence
- usage: the condition of living or the state of being alive; "while there's life there's hope"; "life depends on many chemical and physical processes"
- 2. animation, vitality, animateness, aliveness, liveness
- usage: the property of being able to survive and grow; "the vitality of a seed"
- 3. animation, spiritedness, invigoration, brio, vivification, activeness, activity
- usage: quality of being active or spirited or alive and vigorous
- 4. vivification, invigoration, animation, energizing, activating, activation
- usage: the activity of giving vitality and vigour to something
- 5. animation, filming, cinematography, motion-picture photography
- usage: the making of animated cartoons
- 6. liveliness, animation, activity
- usage: general activity and motion
All rights reserved.
See also: animation (Dictionary)