Synonyms of animating
- 1. inspire, animate, invigorate, enliven, exalt, stimulate, shake, shake up, excite, stir
- usage: heighten or intensify; "These paintings exalt the imagination"
- 2. animize, animise, animate, change, alter, modify
- usage: give lifelike qualities to; "animated cartoons"
- 3. enliven, liven, liven up, invigorate, animate, stimulate, arouse, brace, energize, energise, perk up
- usage: make lively; "let's liven up this room a bit"
- 4. animate, recreate, reanimate, revive, renovate, repair, quicken, vivify, revivify, stimulate, arouse, brace, energize, energise, perk up
- usage: give new life or energy to; "A hot soup will revive me"; "This will renovate my spirits"; "This treatment repaired my health"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. animating, enlivening, invigorating (vs. debilitating)
- usage: giving spirit and vivacity
All rights reserved.