WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. angelica, angelique, herb, herbaceous plant
- usage: any of various tall and stout herbs of the genus Angelica having pinnately compound leaves and small white or greenish flowers in compound umbels
- 2. angelica, flavorer, flavourer, flavoring, flavouring, seasoner, seasoning
- usage: candied stalks of the angelica plant
- 3. angelica, herb
- usage: aromatic stems or leaves or roots of Angelica Archangelica
All rights reserved.
See also: angelica (Dictionary)