WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. Anderson, Sherwood Anderson
- usage: United States author whose works were frequently autobiographical (1876-1941)
- 2. Anderson, Philip Anderson, Philip Warren Anderson, Phil Anderson
- usage: United States physicist who studied the electronic structure of magnetic and disordered systems (1923-)
- 3. Anderson, Maxwell Anderson
- usage: United States dramatist (1888-1959)
- 4. Anderson, Marian Anderson
- usage: United States contralto noted for her performance of spirituals (1902-1993)
- 5. Anderson, Carl Anderson, Carl David Anderson
- usage: United States physicist who discovered antimatter in the form of an antielectron that is called the positron (1905-1991)
All rights reserved.
See also: anderson (Dictionary)