WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. anatomy, general anatomy, morphology
- usage: the branch of morphology that deals with the structure of animals
- 2. human body, physical body, material body, soma, build, figure, physique, anatomy, shape, bod, chassis, frame, form, flesh, body, organic structure, physical structure
- usage: alternative names for the body of a human being; "Leonardo studied the human body"; "he has a strong physique"; "the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak"
- 3. anatomy, analysis
- usage: a detailed analysis; "he studied the anatomy of crimes"
All rights reserved.
See also: anatomy (Dictionary)