- 1. amuck, amok, berserk, demoniac, demoniacal, possessed(predicate), insane (vs. sane)
- usage: frenzied as if possessed by a demon; "the soldier was completely amuck"; "berserk with grief"; "a berserk worker smashing windows"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. amok, amuck
- usage: wildly; without self-control; "when the restaurant caught fire the patrons ran amuck, blocking the exit"
- 2. amok, amuck, murderously
- usage: in a murderous frenzy; "rioters running amuck and throwing sticks and bottles and stones"
All rights reserved.
See also: amuck (Dictionary)