Synonyms of alphabetized
- 1. alphabetize, alphabetise, arrange, set up
- usage: arrange in alphabetical order; "Alphabetize the list"
- 2. alphabetize, supply, provide, render, furnish
- usage: provide with an alphabet; "Cyril and Method alphabetized the Slavic languages"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. alphabetized, alphabetised, alphabetic (vs. analphabetic), alphabetical
- usage: having been put in alphabetical order; "the cards are all alphabetized, as you requested"
All rights reserved.