Synonyms of alloyed
- 1. debase, alloy, devalue
- usage: lower in value by increasing the base-metal content
- 2. alloy, blend, flux, mix, conflate, commingle, immix, fuse, coalesce, meld, combine, merge
- usage: make an alloy of
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. alloyed, impure (vs. pure)
- usage: (used of metals) debased by mixture with an inferior element
- 2. alloyed, blended (vs. unblended)
- usage: (used of metals) blended to obtain a desired property
All rights reserved.