WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. align, aline, line up, adjust, reorient
- usage: place in a line or arrange so as to be parallel or straight; "align the car with the curb"; "align the sheets of paper on the table"
- 2. align, match, fit, correspond, check, jibe, gibe, tally, agree
- usage: be or come into adjustment with
- 3. align, array, stand
- usage: align oneself with a group or a way of thinking
- 4. align, ordinate, coordinate, adjust, set, correct
- usage: bring (components or parts) into proper or desirable coordination correlation; "align the wheels of my car"; "ordinate similar parts"
All rights reserved.
See also: align (Dictionary)