WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. air passage, air duct, airway, duct
- usage: a duct that provides ventilation (as in mines)
- 2. air lane, flight path, airway, skyway, path, route, itinerary
- usage: a designated route followed by airplanes in flying from one airport to another
- 3. respiratory tract, airway, tract
- usage: the passages through which air enters and leaves the body
- 4. airline, airline business, airway, line
- usage: a commercial enterprise that provides scheduled flights for passengers
All rights reserved.
See also: airway (Dictionary)