WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. Army Intelligence, AI, agency, federal agency, government agency, bureau, office, authority
- usage: an agency of the United States Army responsible for providing timely and relevant and accurate and synchronized intelligence to tactical and operational and strategic level commanders
- 2. artificial intelligence, AI, computer science, computing
- usage: the branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively; "workers in AI hope to imitate or duplicate intelligence in computers and robots"
- 3. three-toed sloth, ai, Bradypus tridactylus, sloth, tree sloth
- usage: a sloth that has three long claws on each forefoot and each hindfoot
- 4. artificial insemination, AI, insemination
- usage: the introduction of semen into the oviduct or uterus by some means other than sexual intercourse
All rights reserved.
See also: ai (Dictionary)