WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. aggression, unfriendliness
- usage: a disposition to behave aggressively
- 2. aggression, aggressiveness, hostility, enmity, ill will
- usage: a feeling of hostility that arouses thoughts of attack
- 3. aggression, hostility, action
- usage: violent action that is hostile and usually unprovoked
- 4. aggression, combat, armed combat
- usage: the act of initiating hostilities
- 5. aggression, behavior, behaviour, conduct, doings
- usage: deliberately unfriendly behavior
All rights reserved.
See also: aggression (Dictionary)