Synonyms of aggregated
- 1. aggregate, come, add up, amount
- usage: amount in the aggregate to
- 2. aggregate, combine, mix, mingle, commix, unify, amalgamate
- usage: gather in a mass, sum, or whole
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. aggregate, aggregated, aggregative, mass, collective (vs. distributive)
- usage: formed of separate units gathered into a mass or whole; "aggregate expenses include expenses of all divisions combined for the entire year"; "the aggregated amount of indebtedness"
All rights reserved.