Synonyms of affixed
- 1. affix, stick on, attach
- usage: attach to; "affix the seal here"
- 2. append, add on, supplement, affix, attach
- usage: add to the very end; "He appended a glossary to his novel where he used an invented language"
- 3. affix, attach
- usage: attach or become attached to a stem word; "grammatical morphemes affix to the stem"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. affixed (vs. unaffixed), appendant, basifixed, glued, pasted, mounted
- usage: firmly attached; "the affixed labels"
All rights reserved.