Synonyms of aerosolized
- 1. aerosolize, aerosolise, scatter, sprinkle, dot, dust, disperse
- usage: disperse as an aerosol; "The bacteria suspension was aerosolized"
- 2. aerosolize, aerosolise, disperse, dissipate, scatter, spread out
- usage: become dispersed as an aerosol; "the bacteria quickly aerosolised"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. aerosolized, aerosolised, gaseous (vs. solid) (vs. liquid)
- usage: in the form of ultramicroscopic solid or liquid particles dispersed or suspended in air or gas
All rights reserved.