- 1. advancer, mover
- usage: someone who advances
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. advance(prenominal), beforehand(predicate), early (vs. middle) (vs. late)
- usage: being ahead of time or need; "gave advance warning"; "was beforehand with her report"
- 2. advance(prenominal), advanced(prenominal), in advance(predicate), front(prenominal) (vs. back)
- usage: situated ahead or going before; "an advance party"; "at that time the most advanced outpost was still east of the Rockies"
All rights reserved.
See also: advancer (Dictionary)