- 1. adult, grownup, person, individual, someone, somebody, mortal, soul
- usage: a fully developed person from maturity onward
- 2. adult, animal, animate being, beast, brute, creature, fauna
- usage: any mature animal
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. adult, big, full-grown, fully grown, grown, grownup, mature (vs. immature)
- usage: (of animals) fully developed; "an adult animal"; "a grown woman"
- 2. pornographic, adult, sexy (vs. unsexy)
- usage: designed to arouse lust; "pornographic films and magazines"; "adult movies"
All rights reserved.
See also: adult (Dictionary)