WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. admixture, alloy, impurity, impureness
- usage: the state of impairing the quality or reducing the value of something
- 2. admixture, intermixture, ingredient
- usage: an additional ingredient that is added by mixing with the base; "the growing medium should be equal parts of sand and loam with an admixture of peat moss and cow manure"; "a large intermixture of sand"
- 3. mix, commixture, admixture, mixture, intermixture, mixing, combination, combining, compounding
- usage: the act of mixing together; "paste made by a mix of flour and water"; "the mixing of sound channels in the recording studio"
All rights reserved.
See also: admixture (Dictionary)