Synonyms of add up
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. come, add up, amount, become, turn
- usage: develop into; "This idea will never amount to anything"; "nothing came of his grandiose plans"
- 2. total, tot, tot up, sum, sum up, summate, tote up, add, add together, tally, add up, count, number, enumerate, numerate
- usage: determine the sum of; "Add all the people in this town to those of the neighboring town"
- 3. total, number, add up, come, amount, be
- usage: add up in number or quantity; "The bills amounted to $2,000"; "The bill came to $2,000"
- 4. make sense, add up, be
- usage: be reasonable or logical or comprehensible
All rights reserved.