Synonyms of adapted
- 1. adapt, accommodate, change, alter, vary
- usage: make fit for, or change to suit a new purpose; "Adapt our native cuisine to the available food resources of the new country"
- 2. adjust, conform, adapt, change
- usage: adapt or conform oneself to new or different conditions; "We must adjust to the bad economic situation"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. adapted, altered, modified (vs. unmodified)
- usage: changed in order to improve or made more fit for a particular purpose; "seeds precisely adapted to the area"; "instructions altered to suit the children's different ages"
All rights reserved.