Synonyms of actuated
- 1. trip, actuate, trigger, activate, set off, spark off, spark, trigger off, touch off, initiate, pioneer
- usage: put in motion or move to act; "trigger a reaction"; "actuate the circuits"
- 2. motivate, actuate, propel, move, prompt, incite, cause, do, make
- usage: give an incentive for action; "This moved me to sacrifice my career"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. actuated, motivated (vs. unmotivated)
- usage: moved to action; "a man actuated by unworthy desired"
All rights reserved.