WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. acrylic fiber, acrylic, man-made fiber, synthetic fiber
- usage: polymerized from acrylonitrile
- 2. acrylic, acrylic resin, acrylate resin, synthetic resin
- usage: a glassy thermoplastic; can be cast and molded or used in coatings and adhesives
- 3. acrylic, acrylic paint, paint, pigment
- usage: used especially by artists
- 4. acrylic, fabric, cloth, material, textile
- usage: a synthetic fabric
All rights reserved.
See also: acrylic (Dictionary)