WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. acquaintance, familiarity, conversance, conversancy, information
- usage: personal knowledge or information about someone or something
- 2. acquaintance, acquaintanceship, relationship
- usage: a relationship less intimate than friendship
- 3. acquaintance, friend, person, individual, someone, somebody, mortal, soul
- usage: a person with whom you are acquainted; "I have trouble remembering the names of all my acquaintances"; "we are friends of the family"
All rights reserved.
See also: acquaintance (Dictionary)