WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. accretion, accumulation, increase, increment, growth
- usage: an increase by natural growth or addition
- 2. collection, aggregation, accumulation, assemblage, group, grouping
- usage: several things grouped together or considered as a whole
- 3. accumulation, accrual, accruement, increase, step-up
- usage: the act of accumulating
- 4. accumulation, net income, net, net profit, lucre, profit, profits, earnings
- usage: (finance) profits that are not paid out as dividends but are added to the capital base of the corporation
All rights reserved.
See also: accumulation (Dictionary)