- 1. harmonize, harmonise, consort, accord, concord, fit in, agree, match, fit, correspond, check, jibe, gibe, tally, agree
- usage: go together; "The colors don't harmonize"; "Their ideas concorded"
- 2. accord, allot, grant, give
- usage: allow to have; "grant a privilege"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. according, accordant (vs. discordant)
- usage: (followed by `to') in agreement with or accordant with; "according to instructions"
- 2. according, reported (vs. unreported)
- usage: (followed by `to') as reported or stated by; "according to historians"
All rights reserved.
See also: according (Dictionary)