- 1. carry through, accomplish, execute, carry out, action, fulfill, fulfil, complete, finish, effect, effectuate, set up
- usage: put in effect; "carry out a task"; "execute the decision of the people"; "He actioned the operation"
- 2. achieve, accomplish, attain, reach, succeed, win, come through, bring home the bacon, deliver the goods
- usage: to gain with effort; "she achieved her goal despite setbacks"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. accomplished, complete, skilled (vs. unskilled)
- usage: highly skilled; "an accomplished pianist"; "a complete musician"
- 2. accomplished, completed, realized, realised, complete (vs. incomplete)
- usage: successfully completed or brought to an end; "his mission accomplished he took a vacation"; "the completed project"; "the joy of a realized ambition overcame him"
- 3. accomplished, effected, established, settled (vs. unsettled)
- usage: settled securely and unconditionally; "that smoking causes health problems is an accomplished fact"
All rights reserved.
See also: accomplished (Dictionary)