Synonyms of accidentally
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. by chance, accidentally, circumstantially, unexpectedly
- usage: without advance planning; "they met accidentally"
- 2. incidentally, accidentally
- usage: of a minor or subordinate nature; "these magnificent achievements were only incidentally influenced by Oriental models"
- 3. unintentionally, accidentally
- usage: without intention; in an unintentional manner; "she hit him unintentionally"
All rights reserved.