- 1. above, section, subdivision
- usage: an earlier section of a written text; "for instructions refer to the above"
- 1. above, preceding(prenominal) (vs. succeeding)
- usage: appearing earlier in the same text; "flaws in the above interpretation"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. above, supra
- usage: at an earlier place; "see above"
- 2. above, higher up, in a higher place, to a higher place
- usage: in or to a place that is higher
All rights reserved.
See also: above (Dictionary)