WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. abomination, person, individual, someone, somebody, mortal, soul
- usage: a person who is loathsome or disgusting
- 2. abhorrence, abomination, detestation, execration, loathing, odium, hate, hatred, disgust
- usage: hate coupled with disgust
- 3. abomination, transgression, evildoing
- usage: an action that is vicious or vile; an action that arouses disgust or abhorrence; "his treatment of the children is an abomination"
All rights reserved.
See also: abomination (Dictionary)