WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. abnormality, abnormalcy, physical condition, physiological state, physiological condition
- usage: an abnormal physical condition resulting from defective genes or developmental deficiencies
- 2. abnormality, mental defectiveness, retardation, mental retardation, backwardness, slowness, subnormality
- usage: retardation sufficient to fall outside the normal range of intelligence
- 3. abnormality, freakishness, unfamiliarity, strangeness
- usage: marked strangeness as a consequence of being abnormal
- 4. abnormality, irregularity, misbehavior, misbehaviour, misdeed
- usage: behavior that breaches the rule or etiquette or custom or morality
All rights reserved.
See also: abnormality (Dictionary)