- 1. Abkhaz, Abkhazian, Abkhas, Abkhasian, Circassian
- usage: a member of the Circassian people who live to the east of the Black Sea
- 2. Abkhaz, Abkhazia
- usage: an autonomous province of Georgia on the Black Sea; a strong independence movement has resulted in much instability
- 3. Abkhaz, Abkhas
- usage: Circassian people living east of the Black Sea
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. Abkhaz, Abkhazian
- usage: of or relating to Abkazia or its people or their language
All rights reserved.
See also: abkhaz (Dictionary)