WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. aberrance, aberrancy, aberration, deviance, abnormality, abnormalcy
- usage: a state or condition markedly different from the norm
- 2. aberration, mental disorder, mental disturbance, disturbance, psychological disorder, folie
- usage: a disorder in one's mental state
- 3. aberration, distortion, optical aberration, optical phenomenon
- usage: an optical phenomenon resulting from the failure of a lens or mirror to produce a good image
All rights reserved.
See also: aberration (Dictionary)