Synonyms of abducting
- 1. kidnap, nobble, abduct, snatch, seize
- usage: take away to an undisclosed location against their will and usually in order to extract a ransom; "The industrialist's son was kidnapped"
- 2. abduct, pull, draw, force
- usage: pull away from the body; "this muscle abducts"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. abducent (vs. adducent), abducting
- usage: especially of muscles; drawing away from the midline of the body or from an adjacent part
All rights reserved.