Americaâs Best Hospitals, 2007
The annual U.S. News & World Report list of the United Statesâ best hospitals is prepared by the National Opinion Research Center at the University of Chicago. This year's list recognizes 18 hospitals, each of which excels in many specialties.
- 1. Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, Md.
- 2. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn.
- 3. UCLA Medical Center, Los Angeles, Calif.
- 4. Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, Ohio
- 5. Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, Mass.
- 6. New York Presbyterian Hospital, New York, N.Y.
- 7. Duke University Medical Center, Durham, N.C.
- 8. University of California, San Francisco Medical Center, San Francisco, Calif.
- 9. BarnesâJewish Hospital, St. Louis, Mo.
- 10. Brigham and Women's Hospital, Boston, Mass.
- 11. University of Washington Medical Center, Seattle, Wash.
- 12. Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, Pa.
- 13. University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Pittsburgh, Pa.
- 14. University of Michigan Medical Center, Ann Arbor, Mich.
- 15. Stanford Hospital and Clinics, Stanford, Calif.
- 16. Yale-New Haven Hospital, New Haven, Conn.
- 17. Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles, Calif.
- 17. University of Chicago Medical Center, Chicago, Ill.