Hispanic America: Cultural Spanish Quiz
Does the name of the Florida city Boca Raton mean . . .
- "Raton" means "mouse", not rat.
?C?mo se dice "little by little"?
- "Gatas a gatas" means "on all fours."
How do you say "United States" in Spanish?
Bayam?n, Puerto Rico is the City of the "Chicharr?n." Is that the City of the . . .
If you are called "mas loco que una cabra", are you . . .
If you're allergic to milk, which one is probably okay to eat?
- Paella is rice, often served with seafood or chicken.
How do you wish someone "happy birthday" en espa?ol?
- "Feliz navidad" means "happy Christmas."
En ingles, what is the holiday D?a de la Raza called . . .
If you are trying to leave a building, which door should you chose . . .
- "Entrada" is the entrance.
En espa?ol, a student in school is an "estudiante." What is a female teacher?