Where would you find Frog Pond?
- Frog Pond is a popular wading pool located in the Boston Common, the nation's oldest public park. During the winter months, Frog Pond is transformed into a skating rink.
What type of smith was Paul Revere?
- Paul Revere was a silversmith. A large collection of his work is housed in the Boston Museum of Fine Arts.
What revolutionary group was responsible for the Boston Tea Party?
- The Sons of Liberty were responsible for dumping 342 crates of tea into Boston Harbor.
Where did the Battle of Bunker Hill take place?
- The Battle of Bunker Hill actually took place on Breed's Hill.
What tops the gold dome of the (New) State House
What event takes place on Patriot's Day?
- The Boston Marathon is the world's oldest annual marathon.
Why is the USS Constitution called "Old Ironsides"?
- Because of its ability to repel cannonballs, the USS Constitution has never been defeated in battle.
What is the nickname for Faneuil Hall?
- Faneuil Hall is called "The Cradle of Libery" because of its role as a meeting house during the American Revolution
What is NOT a first for Boston?
- New Hampshire was the first colony to declare independence.
What is Fenway Park's leftfield wall called?
- Prior to receiving its first coat of green paint in 1947, the leftfield wall was covered in advertisements.