Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince: Quiz II
Who uses the Felix Felicis potion?
- It's amazing how many doses you can get out of one vial of potion.
Who is the Half-Blood Prince?
- Did any of you see that coming? We didn't.
From whom did Tom Riddle steal Helga Hufflepuff's cup and Salazar Slytherin's locket?
- Hokey the house-elf got the blame, though.
How much did Caractacus Burke pay for Salazar Slytherin's locket?
- Why pay a fair price when you can get it for next to nothing?
How long does it take to brew a batch of Felix Felicis?
- It's also seriously complicated.
What happens if you break an Unbreakable Vow?
- Better be careful what you promise.
If Dumbledore is right, how many Horcruxes did Voldemort make?
- Six Horcruxes plus the bit of soul he kept for himself makes seven pieces total.
Who turned Lupin into a werewolf?
- Perhaps the most savage werewolf alive.
Who does Harry invite to Slughorn's party?
- Just as friends, you know.
At what age can you get an Apparation license?
- This is also the age at which a wizard comes of age.