Phobia Quiz: Part Three
This fear might make it difficult to be a gravedigger:
- Taphephobia is a fear of being buried alive.
A person who's afraid of being alone might have:
- Monophobia is a fear of being alone.
Somebody with necrophobia would have no business applying for a job as:
- Necrophobia is a fear of death or dead bodies.
Somebody with Russophobia would hate to win a free trip to:
- Russophobia is a fear of—or hatred for—Russia or anything Russian. Moscow is the capital of Russia.
Somebody who really doesn't like food might have:
- Sitophobia is an aversion to food.
A temp assigned to work at an old age home would have trouble if she had:
- Gerontophobia is a fear of old people or old age.
Somebody with zoophobia is afraid of:
- Zoophobia is a fear of animals.
A man with xenophobia is probably afraid of:
- Xenophobia is the fear—or hatred—of foreigners, strangers, or things that are foreign or strange.
A vampire with hemophobia:
- Hemophobia is a fear of blood. Vampires need to drink blood. This could be a problem.
A really bad hypochondriac might have:
- Nosophobia is a fear of disease. A hypochondriac is somebody who always thinks she's sick, even when she isn't.