How Well Do You Know Georgia?
Which river forms the western boundary of Georgia?
- The Savannah River forms Georgia's western boundary with South Carolina.
What is the highest point in Georgia?
- At 4,784 feet above sea level, Brasstown Bald is the highest point in Georgia.
Which of these cities is located in northern Georgia?
- Atlanta is located in the northern part of Georgia, near the Appalachian Mountains.
Which of these bodies of water is not located in Georgia?
- The Gulf of Mexico is located to the south of Georgia, along the coast of Florida.
Which of these is not one of Georgia's neighboring states?
- Georgia is bordered by South Carolina, Tennessee, Alabama, and Florida.
What is the capital of Georgia?
- Atlanta is the capital city of Georgia.
Which of these highways runs through Atlanta?
- I-75 runs through Atlanta, connecting it to cities like Chattanooga, Knoxville, and Detroit.
Which of these is not one of Georgia's natural regions?
- The Rocky Mountains are located in western United States, not in Georgia.
Which of these islands is located off the coast of Georgia?
- Jekyll Island is located off the coast of Georgia, near Brunswick.
Which of these national forests is located in Georgia?
- The Chattahoochee-Oconee National Forest is located in northern Georgia, near the border with Tennessee and North Carolina.