YU-GI-OH! TV Series Quiz
What is Téa's last name?
- Just to complicate matters, in the Japanese version, Téa's name is Anzu Mazaki.
Which of the following is not a Millennium item?
- The Millennium Falcon is the name of Han Solo's ship in Star Wars.
In the second-season Battle City tournament, who did Marik defeat before taking on Yugi in the final?
Why does Joey enter the Duelist Kingdom tournament in the first season?
- Serenity's eye surgery, to be exact.
Seto Kaiba is known for having several of which kind of dragon card?
- Green clovers and blue diamonds may be magically delicious, but they're not a dragon card; Red Eyes Black Dragon is in Joey's deck, although Yugi had it for awhile.
Who created the game of Duel Monsters?
Ishizu is Marik's . . .
Which of the following is not an Egyptian god card?
- Nefertiti, was, however, the name of a famous queen of ancient Egypt.
Which character does dream of building an amusement park?
- Seto Kaiba. Underneath it all, he's really not a bad guy.
The character named Hiroto Honda in Japan is named what in the American version?