Online Chat Quiz
When you hear the best joke you've heard all day, you might type
- MMD: "made my day." HUGRB: "hurry up, getting really bored." ACE: "am confused, explain."
Someone whose mom hangs out in the room while he is on chat might type
- PIR: "parent in room." MMBS: "mail me back soon." NETUA: "nobody ever tells us anything."
When you sign off in a chat room you might type
- TTFN: "ta ta for now." ICCL: "I couldn't care less." DTS: "don't think so."
Something hilarious could make you feel like
- ROTFL: "rolling on the floor laughing." GTG: "got to go." PMFJI: "pardon me for jumping in."
If you have to sign off to finish a research paper, say
- HAW: "homework a-waiting." FWIW: "for what it's worth." AYT: "are you there?"
If you don't believe what someone wrote, you might say
- LLPOF: "liar liar pants on fire." DLTBBB: "don't let the bed bugs bite." WYLS((: "would you like some bananas?"
When you return to chat after a snack break, you might say
- BAK: "back at keyboard." BB10: "be back in ten minutes." BIF: "before I forget."
Someone who can't get enough of Pikachu might be told
- URATPM: "you are a total Pokémaniac." IBYALON: "I bought you an acre of land on Neptune." (yeah right!) ICBIGBA: "I can't believe I got booted again."
If you want to tell someone what you think without being too pushy, add this
- IMHO: "in my humble opinion." BISS: "because I said so." GMTA: "great minds think alike."
If you send a friend a top-secret email message, you might put this in the subject line
- FYEO: "for your eyes only." RFI: "request for information." PXT: "please explain that."