Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban: Book vs. Movie Quiz
Who is named Head Boy at the start of the book?
- In the film, we find out that he's Best Boy only in passing.
What does Harry Potter use to read under the covers at the start of the book?
- Harry uses his wand in the film, but not in the book.
In the book, who sees Peter Pettigrew on the Marauder's Map?
- In the film, it's Harry.
What happens just before Dumbledore gives his welcoming speech in the film?
- In the book, Harry arrives late, just missing the Sorting.
In the film, who is in the train compartment with Harry, Ron, and Hermione when the dementors come?
- In the book, Neville and Ginny are also there.
In the film, who throws a rock through the window of Hagrid's cottage, hitting Harry on the back of the head?
- This doesn't happen in the book.
In the book, what happens when Harry attacks Draco Malfoy and his friends while wearing his Invisibility Cloak?
- In the film, nothing happens to the cloak, and Harry remains unseen.
Towards the end of the film, who reassures Harry that his actions have made a difference?
- In the book, it's Dumbledore.
How many hippogriffs does Hagrid bring to his first class in the book?
- In the film, there's only one: Buckbeak.
How does Harry get his new broomstick in the film?
- In the book, he gets it as a Christmas present, not knowing that it's from Sirius.